- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Alsace-Lorraine Restaurant Reviews
Strasbourg and Nancy may be two of France's more expensive cities, but you wouldn't know it by all their down-to-earth eating spots with down-to-earth prices. Most notably, the regional winstubs, cozier and more wine-oriented than the usual French brasserie, are found in most Alsace towns and villages. In Strasbourg and Nancy, as well as the villages along Alsace's wine road, you'll need to arrive early (soon after noon for lunch, before 8 for dinner) to be sure of a restaurant table in July and August. Out-of-season is a different matter throughout.
Browse Alsace-Lorraine Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's