- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- panoramic views
- walking paths
- cheerful staff
- unprepossessing exterior
- could do with a scrub-up in places
Check Rates from our Partners
Old Coastguard Review
The best views of Mousehole can be enjoyed from the bedrooms of this lodging; some rooms have balconies and four-poster beds, and all come with proper coffee with fresh milk and Cornish tea. You can also soak up the sea views on the sheltered deck overlooking the subtropical garden, at the bottom of which the coast path gives direct access to the harbor, a three- or four-minute walk away. There's an open-plan bar and restaurant adorned with local art.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more