- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Café Review
Don't be put off by its unassuming name, because this self-styled "café-with-rooms" in a sea-facing Georgian building is pure, relaxed, English country house. Run by a husband-and-wife team, it offers top-quality food and accommodations. You can settle down in its spacious dining room for a cream tea with warm scones, or opt for a light lunch or more ambitious fare, including a seafood platter with oysters, lobster, crab, and scallops (ordering a day ahead). The five reasonably priced guest rooms are done in restful hues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more