- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Café Review
Don't be put off by its unassuming name, because this self-styled "café-with-rooms" in a sea-facing Georgian building is pure, relaxed, English country house. Run by a husband-and-wife team, it offers top-quality food and accommodations. You can settle down in its spacious dining room for a cream tea with warm scones, or opt for a light lunch or more ambitious fare, including a seafood platter with oysters, lobster, crab, and scallops (ordering a day ahead). The five reasonably priced guest rooms are done in restful hues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more