- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Café Review
Don't be put off by its unassuming name, because this self-styled "café-with-rooms" in a sea-facing Georgian building is pure, relaxed, English country house. Run by a husband-and-wife team, it offers top-quality food and accommodations. You can settle down in its spacious dining room for a cream tea with warm scones, or opt for a light lunch or more ambitious fare, including a seafood platter with oysters, lobster, crab, and scallops (ordering a day ahead). The five reasonably priced guest rooms are done in restful hues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more