- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Rick Stein's Fish & Chips
Rick Stein's Fish & Chips Review
Celebrity chef Rick Stein has expanded his seafood empire to Falmouth, where this no-frills takeaway and restaurant opposite the National Maritime Museum makes a welcome addition to the local dining scene. The mackerel, plaice, and monkfish are grilled, fried to a golden hue, or charcoal-roasted and served with salad. Local scallops, oysters, and rump steak are also on the menu in the white-tiled dining room, and there are fixed-price deals for lunch and dinner. Across the square, Stein's Deli stocks all the fixings for a picnic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more