- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Rick Stein's Fish & Chips
Rick Stein's Fish & Chips Review
Celebrity chef Rick Stein has expanded his seafood empire to Falmouth, where this no-frills takeaway and restaurant opposite the National Maritime Museum makes a welcome addition to the local dining scene. The mackerel, plaice, and monkfish are grilled, fried to a golden hue, or charcoal-roasted and served with salad. Local scallops, oysters, and rump steak are also on the menu in the white-tiled dining room, and there are fixed-price deals for lunch and dinner. Across the square, Stein's Deli stocks all the fixings for a picnic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more