- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- peaceful location
- plenty of character
- handy parking
- not very central for sights
- occasional noise from trains in front-facing rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
A 10-minute walk from the center, this quirky B&B in a quiet neighborhood makes an ideal base for a night or two in town. The owners, who are also antiques dealers, have adorned the Victorian building with period furnishings, fascinating artwork, and a trove of objects that invite lingering over. There's no sense of clutter, however; rooms are scrupulously clean, and the organic breakfasts are superb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more