- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Horn of Plenty
Horn of Plenty Review
The restaurant within this Georgian house has magnificent views across the wooded, rhododendron-filled Tamar Valley. The sophisticated menu favors local and seasonal ingredients. Beef Rossini–a roast sirloin with seared foie gras, Jeruslaem artichoke puree, and truffle jus—is a typical main course. There are several fixed-price menus (lunch £19.50 and £24.50, dinner £49.50); the best value is Monday evening's potluck menu (£29). A converted coach house and the main house contain 10 sumptuously furnished guest rooms. It's 3 miles west of Tavistock.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more