- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Mr. Underhill's Review
Occupying a converted mill building beneath the castle, this secluded establishment looks onto the wooded River Teme and is stylish, light, and informal. The superb Modern British, fixed-price menus take advantage of fresh seasonal ingredients. The daily changing menu could include roast duck breast with orange zest and peppercorn jus, or lemon sole with pistachio crust and smoked almond. Book well ahead, especially on weekends; rooms and suites available should you want to make a night of it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Can both be done on the same day without rushing? Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more