- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Mr. Underhill's Review
Occupying a converted mill building beneath the castle, this secluded establishment looks onto the wooded River Teme and is stylish, light, and informal. The superb Modern British, fixed-price menus take advantage of fresh seasonal ingredients. The daily changing menu could include roast duck breast with orange zest and peppercorn jus, or lemon sole with pistachio crust and smoked almond. Book well ahead, especially on weekends; rooms and suites available should you want to make a night of it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I am planning a trip to England in mid-September for 8-9 days. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more