- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Norwich International Airport serves a limited number of domestic and international destinations, though not the United States. London Stansted Airport, 30 miles south of Cambridge, is used mainly for European flights. The vast majority of travelers to the region arrive by train, car, or bus.
London Stansted Airport (Bassingbourn Rd., Bishop's Stortford, CM24 1QW. 0844/335–1803. www.stanstedairport.com.)
Norwich International Airport (Amsterdam Way, off A140, Norwich, NR6 6JA. 01603/411923. www.norwichairport.co.uk.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's