- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Part of the Suffolk Heritage Coast, a 40-mile stretch that runs from Felixstowe northward to Kessingland, ancient Orford is a beautiful example of the coast's many Sites of Special Scientific Interest (legally protected nature preserves). There are numerous beaches and marshes with an abundance of wildflowers and birds. You can reach other areas on minor roads running east off A12 north of Ipswich.
Elsewhere in East Anglia
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's