- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- discounts at nearby golf course
- luxurious decor
- parking costs an additional DKr 100
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Royal Review
In operation since 1838, Århus's grand hotel has welcomed such greats as the pianist Artur Rubinstein and the singer Marian Anderson. Guests enter through a stately lobby, which is appointed with sofas, modern paintings, and a winding staircase. The layout of the rooms varies, but all have velour and brocade furniture and marble bathrooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I am planning a trip to Sweden & Denmark with my husband and two children (ages 8 & 9) and would greatly appreciate advice and suggestions for our trip.
Our tentative plan looks like this:
Stockholm, Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more