- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Era Ora Review
Since 1983 this premier Italian restaurant has been known for its changing set menu and its huge cellar, with 90,000 bottles of Italian wine. Burnt-umber walls and black, chocolate brown, and white accents predominate in the dining room. You'll be served between nine and 17 (small) courses, depending on your appetite and time commitment. There's no à la carte menu. The tiny seafood antipasti, including octopus with homemade pasta and a touch of mascarpone cheese, fares well opposite a later main course of St. Peter fish (tilapia); it's light and delicate in a fresh tomato sauce. This is a full, special night out; prepare to spend at least four hours dining leisurely.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just spent 6 days in Copenhagen and 1 in Malmo. Read more
I'm going to start this report with a high-level overview of the trip, then add details as I have time. Read more
I will be in Copenhagen from 18th to 21st april. Read more