Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Hadjidraganov's Cellars Review
In a typical Bulgarian tavern with stone walls, wooden barrels adorning the walls, and wooden pails hanging from the ceiling, this place charmingly recreates the atmosphere of old Sofia. Cooking is traditional Bulgarian fare, which, like most Balkan cuisines, places the emphasis on grilled meats with desserts that revolve around yogurt and/or honey. Service is friendly and efficient, the portion sizes are huge, and the prices are low—everything, in fact, that's guaranteed to make an evening go well. A group of Bulgarian folk musicians adds to the ambiance most evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
There was a European country where I constantly confused the postal box with the street trash depositories, which country I can't recall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more