- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Cinquantenaire and Schuman
Often known as the European Union (EU) quarter, this area combines the behemoth buildings of the government institutions, the lovely Parc du Cinquantenaire, and many of the city's best museums and sights. The area lies to the east of the city center. To get here, take Metro Line 1 or 5 to Schuman or Merode. If you are driving, simply follow the signs pointing toward the "European institutions."
Cinquantenaire and Schuman at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's