Mobile AppDownload Vienna - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Dirndls and Trachten (the typical Austrian costume with white blouse, print dress, and apron) for toddlers to ladies, and cute hand-embroidered cardigans for the kids, are all found at Giesswein, with some of the best traditional clothing in town.
- Address: Kärntnerstrasse 5–7, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/512–4597
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Some of them were passing through, but we still had a v... Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013. A little background: We are a family with two lit... Read more