- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
This moderate-sized town, with forest mixed in between the houses, seems much farther from the big city than just a few miles. In antiquity the area was a Roman fort, and its modern habitation began in the 11th century.
Klosterneuburg at a Glance
Elsewhere in Vienna Woods, Lake Neusiedler, and the Danube River
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's