- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Traveling from Feldkirch to the Arlberg Pass you'll come to the village of Stuben. From December to the end of April, the magnificent skiing, at 4,600 feet, makes Stuben popular among serious skiers willing to forgo the stylish resorts such as Lech just up the road. Stuben has skiing links with St. Anton, Lech, and Zürs. The village is poised right above the 8.6 mile-long Arlberg Tunnel.
Elsewhere in Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe