- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Romantik Hotel Krone
At a Glance
- spacious lobby
- excellent staff
- delicious cooking
- some rooms tend to be noisy, as the hotel is very close to the main street
Check Rates from our Partners
Romantik Hotel Krone Review
Across the street from two of the main lifts, this family-managed hotel grew out of a 250-year-old house. It's part of the Romantik Hotels & Restaurants chain, which are all family-owned and tradition-conscious properties that guarantee quality. The adaptations and modernization have not affected the comfort and well-being reflected in the beamed ceilings, tile stoves, and Oriental carpets. The restaurant, one of the town's best, is noted for its game and regional specialties; try the fillet of whitefish on cucumber or the rack of lamb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more