- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Grand Hotel Europa
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- inviting restaurant Europa Stüberl
- hotel caters to group travel
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hotel Europa Review
Opposite the train station, the Grand Hotel Europa has provided lodging to the celebrated and wealthy in richly appointed, extremely comfortable rooms since it opened in 1869. Inside, modern Italian interior design in the lobby meets traditional Tyrolian style in the restaurant Europa Stüberl. The splendid Barocksaal, a meeting room built in 1883 by Ludwig II's architect, is used for weddings and other festivities today.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more