- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Smokey has been popular regardless of where he was located on the island, and he's been all over the island. He was so successful he took his money, traveled, gambled, entertained, and now he's back. People flock for fantastic ribs and authentic rice and peas, making his one of the best local places to eat. A handy location behind Alexandra Resort means it's easier for tourists and locals to mingle—and perhaps play a game of slamming dominoes. One of a few indoor restaurants on the island means the a/c and roof gives you a break from heat or rain. During the Friday happy hour fish fry there's live music in the courtyard. What you won't find is a menu; just ask what's cooking. Your alcohol choices include only beer and rum punch.
- Address: Behind Alexandra Resort, Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/247–4536
- Location: Providenciales
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more