- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- the pool is the coolest
- Sail Provo
- gorgeous huge bathrooms
- studios only have a refrigerator and microwave
- thinner stretch of beachfront here
Check Rates from our Partners
Windsong Resort Review
On a gorgeous beach lined with several appealing resorts, Windsong stands out for two reasons: the Sail Provo program and a magnificent pool. The pool's an original—rails made of glass don't obstruct views, and there's a sunken restaurant and a bridge overhead. The restaurant, though outdoors, has air-conditioning and a glass wall that allows parents to eat while they watch their children swim. The architecture is pure Caribbean, with yellow walls and white balconies contrasting with the turquoise sea. The interiors include beautiful marble floors, oversize bathrooms, and stainless-steel appliances. The furniture is dark wood contrasted by yellow upholstery and tropical linens. Ask for a corner unit, where the walls of windows in the living room open up to give a feeling of being outdoors. You may find it hard to go back home after this.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more