- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
At a Glance
- great place for families
- all-inclusive, gorgeous pools, kids love this place
- with an all-inclusive plan you miss out on the island's other great restaurants
- excursions such as catamaran trip can get crowded
- very expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Review
The largest resort in the Turks and Caicos Islands can satisfy families who might be just as eager to spend some time apart as together, and a major renovation and expansion in Fall 2013 has made it even better. For the kids and teens, there's a children's park, waterslides, a swim-up soda bar, and even a teen disco. Parents may prefer the extensive spa, pretty beach, and scuba diving. Rooms, suites, and cottage villas are decorated in standard tropical themes, but the resort's major draw is found outside the rooms, where there are numerous activities and a choice of dining that includes a 1950s-style diner and a Japanese restaurant. This is one of the company's top resorts, with a generally helpful staff and excellent amenities, including a water park is one of the largest in the Caribbean. Note that nonguests can buy day passes from 10 am to 6 pm and night passes from 6 pm to 2 am to get access to all facilities, restaurants, and the water park. A more luxurious village, Key West (formerly the Veranda Resort), opened in May 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more