- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There's year-round ferry service between Little Bay and Antigua's Deep Water Harbour in St. John's, though the schedule changes constantly and has halted abruptly in the past. The two-hour-long trip takes place Wednesday-Saturday on the 127-passenger Caribe Queen. The fare is EC$150 each way. Call Ferry Agent Roosevelt Jemmotte (664/496-9912) on Montserrat or Jennifer Burke (268/788-9786) on Antigua for more info.
Carib World Travel (268/480–2999. www.caribworldtravel.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's