- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grenada's beaches are beautiful, and Grand Anse is one of the Caribbean's finest.
It may be hard to pull yourself away from the beach, but be sure to spend a day or two exploring Grenada's lush scenery.
The capital city of St. George's has a busy harbor, interesting shops, and several historic sites.
A visit to a spice plantation and a nutmeg-processing station or, if you're adventurous, a guided hike in the rain forest, up a mountainside, or to a hidden waterfall is a highlight of most trips.
Little Carriacou has a few nice beaches; among the best is Sandy Island—just offshore from the major town, Hillsborough.
Sailing, particularly around the Grenadines—just north of Carriacou—is exceptional; you can also go diving, fishing, and snorkeling.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's