Trimmed with 45 beaches and countless secluded coves, Grenada’s popularity has grown as travelers increasingly seek exotic, friendly vacation destinations. Crisscrossed by nature trails and dotted with fragrant spice plantations, Grenada is home to one of the Caribbean’s most picturesque capital cities and one of the region’s finest beaches, Grand Anse. Sister islands Carriacou and Petite Martinique beckon for day trips, fishing adventures, sailing destinations, or diving and snorkeling excursions. Carriacou’s simple pleasures are tailor-made for a quiet, get-away-from-it-all vacation.
- Old and New Grenada successfully blends a "pure" Caribbean atmosphere with all of the comforts and amenities that you expect.
- The Aroma The scent of spices fills the air, perfumes the soap, enriches the drinks, and even flavors the ice cream.
- Nature Abounds Spot monkeys in the mountains, watch birds in the rain forest, join fish in the sea, and build sand castles on the beach.
- Local Hospitality Grenadians go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
- A Great Getaway With no megaresorts, you really can get away from it all.