- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Bistro Review
At this intimate French bistro in downtown Roseau, the food gets raves and is as creative as the centerpieces on the tables—upside-down wineglasses with fresh flowers inside. Chef Vincent Binet's fare is constantly changing. You may find duck with a wine and ginger reduction, a marlin and mussels fricassee, or a rib-eye steak. The bistro also offers a simple lunch menu that includes steak frites, salads, and sandwiches.
- Address: 19 Castle St., upstairs Roseau
- Phone: 767/440–8117
- Location: Dominica
- Closed Sat. and Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous ... Read more