- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Le Bistro Review
At this intimate French bistro in downtown Roseau, the food gets raves and is as creative as the centerpieces on the tables—upside-down wineglasses with fresh flowers inside. Chef Vincent Binet's fare is constantly changing. You may find duck with a wine and ginger reduction, a marlin and mussels fricassee, or a rib-eye steak. The bistro also offers a simple lunch menu that includes steak frites, salads, and sandwiches.
- Address: 19 Castle St., upstairs Roseau
- Phone: 767/440–8117
- Location: Dominica
- Closed Sat. and Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous ... Read more