- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bar el Mirador
Bar el Mirador Review
This little annex to La Divina Pastora offers terrific city views and the same menu as the main restaurant next door. A breezy terrace makes it one of Havana's romantic getaways. Standard criollo dishes—plátanos a puñetazos, frijoles negros, ropa vieja—are available along with international specialties.
- Address: Parque Histórico Militar Morro–Cabaña, Habana del Este, Havana
- Phone: 7/860–8341
- Location: Habana del Este
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more