- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Cueva del Camarón
La Cueva del Camarón Review
In any other neighborhood, this mansion would be impressive, but since it practically sits in the shadow of the Palacio de Valle, it looks like a failed attempt at keeping up with the Joneses. Nevertheless, its bright interior—full of shiny marble, colorful tiles, and carved hardwoods—makes it an elegant place to dine, and the waterfront terrace in back is a great spot for lunch. The menu is strong on seafood, with dishes ranging from pescado al camarón (fish filets in a white shrimp sauce) to a grillada mixta (mixed grill) that contains lobster, fish, and prawns.
- Address: Av. 2 y Calle 37, Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos
- Phone: 43/55–1128
- Location: Cienfuegos
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more