- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blue Lagoon Review
This little waterfront hangout is daubed in edible colors from its lime-and-blueberry facade to salmon-and-mint walls hung with little driftwood signs espousing its philosophy (Yeah Man, Chillin, Relax). Picture windows afford wondrous views of Kingston Bight, especially when the setting sun triggers a laser show across the bay as smooth and finely hued as Murano glass. The Bight is the island's only truly safe harbor, and everyone has moorings here, so the BL is filled with character and characters. Food is incidental but more than serviceable (though half the extensive menu usually isn't available). Fish-and-chips (fresh catch), lasagna, red-bean soup, chicken tikka masala, turtle steak, and pepper-crusted tuna are usually reliable.
- Address: Kingston Bight, Little Cayman KY3-2501
- Phone: 345/948–1065; 345/948–0117
- Location: Little Cayman
- No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I realize it took me a while to report on our trip last June, to the cayman islands, and I am not good at writing reports, plus it has been a while since our trip, but here it is...
We were Read more
Mr Frogoutofwater and I just got back from a 6-night stay in Grand Cayman. Read more
Has anyone ever stayed at Caribbean Club? Read more
· News & Features
Sunbathing in Grand Cayman, your boutique hotel's sommelier approaches to let you know that rare bottle... Read more
Many deem Grand Cayman one of the best culinary destinations in the Caribbean—judge for yoursel... Read more
If you're going to a Caribbean Island, the chances are good that you're looking for a way to take a break...... Read more