- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands
Comfort Suites Grand Cayman
At a Glance
- nice complimentary extras like continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
- fun young-ish crowd
- rooms nearly a block from the beach
- new condominium blocks sea views
- no balconies
- bar closes early
Check Rates from our Partners
Comfort Suites Grand Cayman Review
This no-frills, all-suites hotel has an ideal location on West Bay Road, next door to the Marriott and near numerous shops, restaurants, and bars. Studios (kitchenettes, shower-only bathrooms) as well as one- and two-bedroom suites (full kitchens, full bathtubs), all renovated in late 2012, resemble oversize office cubicles, but they have the comforts and conveniences of home. Regrettably, it looks like a midprice chain hotel transplanted from the Midwest with little Caribbean flair aside from splendid underwater photos and a marine-themed mosaic bar. The sea is a short walk from the property, but this isn't the nicest part of Seven Mile Beach. Still, it should please families (all units contain sleeper sofas) or groups who want to save a bit on meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I realize it took me a while to report on our trip last June, to the cayman islands, and I am not good at writing reports, plus it has been a while since our trip, but here it is...
We were Read more
Mr Frogoutofwater and I just got back from a 6-night stay in Grand Cayman. Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Sunbathing in Grand Cayman, your boutique hotel's sommelier approaches to let you know that rare bottle ... Read more
Many deem Grand Cayman one of the best culinary destinations in the Caribbean—judge for yoursel... Read more
If you're going to a Caribbean Island, the chances are good that you're looking for a way to take a break...... Read more