- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands
Chez Bamboo Review
This pleasant little hideaway isn't difficult to find; look for the building with the purple-and-green latticework. Candles in the dining room and on the patio help make this a mellow place where you can enjoy a bowl of lobster bisque, something from the tapas menu, or one of the specialties such as lobster curry. For dessert, try the chocolate cake or crème brûlée. Stop by Friday night for live music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My future husband and I are looking for a resort/hotel to have our wedding/honeymoon. Read more
· News & Features
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are ... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more