- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- intimate resort that caters to couples
- small but satisfying beach
- many rooms are newly renovated
- too serious for families seeking fun
- new additions are very upscale and formal
Check Rates from our Partners
The Reefs Review
This is an upscale cliff-side property that remains a popular wedding, honeymoon, and luxurious vacation getaway, as it's so private and serene. The once small resort has changed dramatically over the years and now offers 19 time-share condos in addition to poolside and cliffside rooms and suites. The Reefs has pulled off an incredible transformation with a top-notch reputation and accomodations to match the resort's level of luxury. All rooms have ocean views and balconies or patios, but not all are created equal: the suites near the beach and overlooking the ocean have Jacuzzi tubs, large walk-in showers for two, and iHome docking stations. For seclusion and tranquillity, the Point suites perched above wave-washed boulders at the far end of the resort are second to none. The spa is also a must-try, having earned awards for being the best in the Caribbean.
- Address: 56 South Shore Rd., Southampton Parish, SN 02 | Map It
- Phone: 441/238–0222; 800/742–2008 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.thereefs.com
- Location: The Western Parishes
- 45 rooms, 4 suites, 8 junior suites, 8 cottage suites, 19 time-share units.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more