At a Glance
- intimate resort that caters to couples
- small but satisfying beach
- many rooms are newly renovated
- too serious for families seeking fun
- new additions are very upscale and formal
Check Rates from our Partners
The Reefs Review
This is an upscale cliff-side property that remains a popular wedding, honeymoon, and luxurious vacation getaway, as it's so private and serene. The once small resort has changed dramatically over the years and now offers 19 time-share condos in addition to poolside and cliffside rooms and suites. The Reefs has pulled off an incredible transformation with a top-notch reputation and accomodations to match the resort's level of luxury. All rooms have ocean views and balconies or patios, but not all are created equal: the suites near the beach and overlooking the ocean have Jacuzzi tubs, large walk-in showers for two, and iHome docking stations. For seclusion and tranquillity, the Point suites perched above wave-washed boulders at the far end of the resort are second to none. The spa is also a must-try, having earned awards for being the best in the Caribbean.
- Address: 56 South Shore Rd., Southampton Parish, SN 02 | Map It
- Phone: 441/238–0222; 800/742–2008
- Website: www.thereefs.com
- Location: Dockyard and The Western Parishes
- 45 rooms, 4 suites, 8 junior suites, 8 cottage suites, 19 time-share units
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.