- Beaches Sand and Sea come together in beautiful pink and blue crescents.
- Island Culture A rich heritage of British traditions with a calypso twist.
- Shopping Boutiques, galleries, and upscale department stores in walkable districts.
- Dining Superb independent and resort restaurants serve Bermudian and global cuisine.
- Water Sports Warm, clear waters are perfect for diving, snorkeling, boating, and more.
- Golf Greens designed by the greats include cliff-top holes and expansive ocean vistas.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More