- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
People over the age of 18 can marry as long as they submit the appropriate documents 14 days in advance. Couples are required to submit birth certificates with raised seals, through the mail or in person, to Aruba's Office of the Civil Registry. They also need an apostil—a document proving they're free to marry—from their country of residence.
With so many beautiful spots to choose from, weddings on Aruba are guaranteed to be romantic. And be sure to register for the island's "One Cool Honeymoon" program for special discounts from local businesses. Ask your hotel for more information.
Aruba Weddings for You. This small company's services include securing a location on the island, submitting legal documents, confirming arrangements with suppliers, decorating the venue, and coordinating the ceremony. www.arubaweddingsforyou.com.
Aruba Fairy Tales (297/993–0045. 297/583–1511. www.arubafairytales.com.)
Aruba Weddings for You. This small company's services include securing a location on the island, submitting legal documents, confirming arrangements with suppliers, decorating the venue, and coordinating the ceremony. Nune 92, Paradera. 297/583–7638. 297/588–6073. www.arubaweddingsforyou.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's