- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Aruba
The Kitchen Review
It may take a little work to find this place located just a short drive from the Divi resorts but your wallet and tastebuds will probably thank you for the effort. Though billed as Brazilian cuisine the menu reflects a cosmopolitan approach and there's something for any taste. The wood-fired grill is a real draw here as is the fact that many of the seafood items on the dinner menu are under $20. Lunch is sold by weight with a choice ranging from sushi to pasta.
- Address: 150 L.G. Smith Blvd., Druif Beach
- Phone: 297/582–3004
- Location: Manchebo and Druif Beaches
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a wonderfully relaxing November getaway to Aruba. Read more
The day of our wedding at the Riu was amazing. Read more
Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months.... Read more