- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Blanchards Beach Shack
Blanchards Beach Shack Review
You'll find the perfect antidote to high restaurant prices at this spinoff, right on the sands of Meads Bay Beach. Opened in late 2011 right next to Blanchards, this chartreuse-and-turquoise cottage serves yummy lunches and dinners of lobster rolls, all-natural burgers, tacos, and terrific salads and sandwiches—you can dine at nearby picnic tables or rent a beach chair. Frozen drinks like mango coladas and icy mojitos please grown-ups, while kids dig into the fresh-made frozen yogurt concoctions. Organic produce and happy smiles are always on offer. Lots of choices for kids and vegetarians, too. Diners are welcome to hang around on the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning a trip in April. Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer.... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more