Le Taupou Restaurant
Le Taupou Restaurant Review
Set in a luxuriant garden within the Orator Hotel, Le Taupou Restaurant is a soothing and delicious dining experience. Modern Pacific Rim–inspirited cuisine is presented artfully and accompanied by white napery, and the emphasis is on local seafood and fresh produce. Lighter eaters appreciate the simpler tapas menu, of smaller plates, available in the evening. And the friendly, enthusiastic service makes for a relaxing meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
I am beginning to plan an all-too-short trip to New Zealand for March 2015. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more