Le Taupou Restaurant
Le Taupou Restaurant Review
Set in a luxuriant garden within the Orator Hotel, Le Taupou Restaurant is a soothing and delicious dining experience. Modern Pacific Rim–inspirited cuisine is presented artfully and accompanied by white napery, and the emphasis is on local seafood and fresh produce. Lighter eaters appreciate the simpler tapas menu, of smaller plates, available in the evening. And the friendly, enthusiastic service makes for a relaxing meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more