- Go Caving. Both of Samoa's islands are excellent for spelunking, though beware that the caves can get wet and dark.
- Pay Homage to Treasure Island. Robert Louis Stevenson's one-time residence has been beautifully restored and turned into a museum.
- Eat as the Samoans Do Samoans love to eat; some favorite dishes include fire-roasted coconut cream and taro leaves, breadfruit, and cooked green bananas.
- Play Kilikiti The Samoan version of cricket employs the same bat and ball, but with different and often varying rules.
- Laze in the Sand Samoa's beaches offer breathtaking views; ask the locals which are best for water sports.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More