- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southern Cross Railway Station is at Spencer and Little Collins streets. From here the countrywide V-Line has 11-hour trips to Sydney, as well as services to many regional centers in Victoria. V-Line buses connect with the trains to provide transport to coastal towns; take the train to Marshall (one stop beyond Geelong) to connect with a bus to Lorne, Apollo Bay, and Port Campbell, or travel by train to Warrnambool and take a bus to Port Fairy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's