- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
National Gallery of Victoria International
National Gallery of Victoria International Review
This massive, moat-encircled, bluestone-and-concrete edifice houses works from renowned international painters, including Picasso, Renoir, and van Gogh. It also hosts international blockbuster exhibitions, such as Vienna: Art & Design in 2011. An interactive Kids Space opened in 2011. A second branch of the National Gallery, in Federation Square in the city center, exhibits only Australian art.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more