- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
MoVida Next Door
MoVida Next Door Review
As the name suggests, this popular Spanish tapas restaurant is next door to something—in this case the grown-up parent restaurant called MoVida. This is the casual little sister (or daughter) for those who don't want to linger too long over their dinner. Dishes range from tapas (from $3.50 to $9.50), like chorizo-filled Catalan potato bomb with spicy sauce, to racion (bigger plates ranging from $12.50 to $19), which might include pig's ear a la plancha (grilled) with Guindillas. Finish the meal off with churros con chocolate (Spanish fried dough served with a hot, thick chocolate drink). If you're after a bigger meal, book table space at MoVida next door. Both eateries are owned by Frank Camoora, who's made a big splash in the Melbourne dining scene since 2003.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more