- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Dog's Bar Review
With its blazing fires, artfully smoky walls, and striking, art deco–ish wrought-iron ceiling lights, this two-decade-old restaurant has a lived-in, neighborly look and is an institution for the artistic crowd that frequents it. The food is good, wine is taken very seriously—there are more than 150 wines on the list—and the kitchen is open until late each night. A new art show opens every Sunday and there's live jazz each Sunday night. Throughout the year there are cabaret and comedy acts (admission from around A$15). If you're in St. Kilda, it's definitely a place to visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more