Aldgate Pump Hotel
Aldgate Pump Hotel Review
You get a leisurely glimpse of local culture at this friendly two-story country pub. There is an extensive, eclectic selection of hearty pub fare such as Pump platters with everything from chicken wings to spring rolls to oysters. Warmed by log fires in winter, the dining room overlooks a shaded beer garden. The place is 2 km (1 mile) from Bridgewater, in the delightful village of Aldgate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more