- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Market Plaza Food Court
Market Plaza Food Court Review
This bustling pan-Asian food hall is a beef-with-black-bean-sauce–free zone. Instead, stalls including Mum's Kimbap and Li's Mouth Magic produce such dishes as salty fish and chicken fried rice, special hot pot, and pho gà (Vietnamese chicken-noodle soup with fresh mint and coriander). Shoppers and tourists crowd the fake-marble tables next door to the Central Market, yet you never have to wait more than a few minutes for a delicious, cheap meal.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more