Maison de Provence
Maison de Provence Review
Run by French couple Eric and Francoise Pernoud, Maison de Provence is one part patisserie/café, one part French homewares shop, with all food made on site. Find light meals like quiches and baguettes to the most delectable tarte aux fruits, eclairs, and other cakes and pastries. They also make their own tempting range of chocolates and macarons. At the back of a large corner balcony, this little café is a great spot to soak up some sun and fresh Hinterland air while treat yourself to a little bit of French delight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Some photos from this year's weirdly wonderful Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Western Australia.
The exhibit runs through March Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more