- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brisbane Hotel Reviews
Twenty years ago Brisbane's accommodation options consisted of a few big hotels and some welcoming but nondescript motels and B&Bs. These days the inner-city area bristles with luxury hotels and smart serviced-apartment complexes. There are also a few excellent boutique hotels, some cut-above B&Bs, and modern backpacker hotels giving pricier digs a run for their money. Many have good-value packages and seasonal and last-minute specials: go online for the best deals.
For expanded hotel reviews, visit Fodors.com.
Browse Brisbane Hotels
Browse Brisbane Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Party in Australia! Flights to Brisbane From 929 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Super Low Brisbane Rate: Book Fr $168+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $86/night less
- May deal: Rendezvous Brisbane Anzac Square Fr $200+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Hot Deal on a 16 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $2,599 Expedia
- Holiday in Australia! Students Fly to Brisbane From $1203 RT — $1,203+ STA Travel