- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Home to Vietnam's best beaches and dive sites, the coastal city of Nha Trang is a magnet for those seeking sunshine and underwater adventure. Backdropped by mountains and cityscape are white sandy coves sheltering lovely bays and distant islands. The capital of Khanh Hoa province, Nha Trang lacks the culture found in neighboring areas but still has a few temples and such to remind you that you're in Vietnam. But don't be surprised to find signs written in Russian—more than 10,000 Russians come here each month. Now is the time to visit Nha Trang; Bai Dai Beach is slated for development, and by 2018 it won't be so pristine.
Nha Trang at a Glance
Experience Nha Trang
Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's