- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- reasonable price
- airy terrace
- ample parking
- drab, dark lobby and public rooms
- uninteresting neighborhood
- traffic noise in street-facing rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Rajthanee Hotel Review
The traditional Thai entrance of this well-run hotel fronts a modern building; there's a terrace where you can also enjoy a Thai whisky and a stylish restaurant that serves good Asian cuisine. Comfortable rooms (standards and slightly larger deluxe rooms) are clean and practically furnished with a few trimmings such as woven headboards, which help soothe the eyes from the ever-present glare of lacquer.
- Address: 229 Jarodvithithong Rd., Sukhothai, 64000
- Phone: 055/611031; 055/611308
- Location: Sukhothai
- 83 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more
Hi. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more