- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- reasonable price
- airy terrace
- ample parking
- drab, dark lobby and public rooms
- uninteresting neighborhood
- traffic noise in street-facing rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Rajthanee Hotel Review
The traditional Thai entrance of this well-run hotel fronts a modern building; there's a terrace where you can also enjoy a Thai whisky and a stylish restaurant that serves good Asian cuisine. Comfortable rooms (standards and slightly larger deluxe rooms) are clean and practically furnished with a few trimmings such as woven headboards, which help soothe the eyes from the ever-present glare of lacquer.
- Address: 229 Jarodvithithong Rd., Sukhothai, 64000
- Phone: 055/611031; 055/611308
- Location: Sukhothai
- 83 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more