- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- reasonable price
- airy terrace
- ample parking
- drab, dark lobby and public rooms
- uninteresting neighborhood
- traffic noise in street-facing rooms
Rajthanee Hotel Review
The traditional Thai entrance of this well-run hotel fronts a modern building; there's a terrace where you can also enjoy a Thai whisky and a stylish restaurant that serves good Asian cuisine. Comfortable rooms (standards and slightly larger deluxe rooms) are clean and practically furnished with a few trimmings such as woven headboards, which help soothe the eyes from the ever-present glare of lacquer.
- Address: 229 Jarodvithithong Rd., Sukhothai, 64000
- Phone: 055/611031; 055/611308
- Location: Sukhothai
- 83 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more