- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Star Hut Resort
At a Glance
- great vibe
- cheap rates
- some rooms lack air-conditioning
- not all huts beachside
Star Hut Resort Review
A friendly and chilled-out resort on Tong Nai Pan, Star Hut has simple wooden huts with rattan walls, thatch roofs, and wraparound decks ideal for enjoying this beautiful and peaceful remote beach. Rooms 1, 110, 210, and 310 are beachfront. The open-air restaurant provides service with a smile.
- Address: Tong Nai Pan Noi, Haad Thing Nai Pan, Koh Phangan, 84280
- Phone: 077/445085
- Location: Koh Phangan
- 26 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well we made to Heathrow after a VERY stressful morning.. ( local motorway closed, cat needed dropping at the cattery, builders arrived at 7am)
Anyway as I write I am at the Qatar lounge waiting for the Read more
My apologies to those who read this on the Laos forum. Read more
For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? Read more