- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
You'll want to be spotted at this swanky Chinese restaurant, whose concept and design comes from the creator of the equally snazzy Green T. House in Beijing. The interior is dominated by light-color wood, and the overall effect is soothing, especially given the high level of service you'll receive here. The cuisine, which Liu calls "neoclassic Chinese," is a fusion of different regional styles; they are especially proud of the fried frogs' legs. Reserve well in advance, especially for the always-overbooked dim sum lunches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks all for the travel advice. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more