- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best, 5th Edition
You & Mee
You & Mee Review
Since hotel restaurants in Bangkok are often disappointing, this spot in the Grand Hyatt Erawan is a pleasant surprise: the quality is high, but the prices aren't. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, with simple colors and largely unadorned tables. Come for the good selection of noodles or the khao tom (rice soup). There's a khao tom buffet at dinner for B380.
- Address: Grand Hyatt Erawan, 494 Ratchadamri Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330
- Phone: 02/254–1234
- Metro Skytrain: Chitlom.
- Location: Pathumwan
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
See the reclining Buddha, the Royal Palace, and the red light district.... Read more
Bangkok is set to overtake London as the most popular city destination for travelers in 2013.... Read more